Cannabis is a versatile plant used in seemingly limitless ways. Some use THC to get high while others use CBD for medicinal purposes. Now many are focusing on eating raw weed for its potential medical benefits. A team of researchers from Oregon State University and the Oregon Health & Science University reported that CBDA and CBGA inhibited the reproduction and spread of the Covid-19 novel coronavirus.
Dr. William Courtney is a physician who’s been studying the dietary uses of cannabis for years, working with over 20,000 medical marijuana patients in the process. Dr. Courtney believes cannabis is the single most important vegetable on the planet because of its ability to:
Where to start eating raw weed? Toss a bunch of flower and leaves in a blender with your smoothie ingredients and blend? Not quite.
Actually, part of the reason more people don’t eat or juice raw cannabis is because it is difficult to do and not efficient. Juicing fibrous materials such as cannabis, will ensure your juicer will get clogged. It takes quite a bit of weed (about 15 leaves) to make a small amount of cannabis juice.
Ultrasonic Machines are the best way to use raw weed. This is because Ultrasonic cleaning is suitable to extract fibrous materials as cannabis without heat.
Benefits of Ultrasonic Machines
- Extraction without heat
- 20 minutes use
- Safe to use
- All the “Acids” – THCa, CBDa, CBCa, and CBGa
As a bonus you can use your Ultrasonic Machine to clean a wide variety of materials, jewelry, gun parts, automotive parts, etc.
Cannabis Juice Recipe
Now that you are ready to juice cannabis, try this recipe.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup of Raw Cannabis.
- 1 cup of water (can substitute with any form of milk)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of frozen fruit – strawberries or blueberries recommended
Optional add-ons: protein powder, peanut butter, hemp/chia/flax seeds, yogurt, lemon juice, turmeric, honey, ginger, and cacao.
- Toss your cannabis into a Ultrasonicer, fill with water.
- Ultrasonic about 15 minutes or until all the leafy greens are completely blended and the liquid is green and smooth.
- Add the banana, frozen fruit, and whatever add-ons you’d like to try.
- Ultrasonic again until the consistency is smooth — about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour into a cup and enjoy!